THE COCONUT GROVE SEAFOOD FESTIVAL
The Coconut Grove Seafood Festival is a celebration of all-things seafood, waterfront living and giving people their fill of the freshest, tastiest delicacies of the sea.
Set in Miami’s historic Marine Stadium, this seafood festival provides great food and good times for anyone looking to experience a slice of Florida’s diverse culture. What better way to kick off Stone Crab season then to enjoy it by the sea with LIVE Caribbean beats, family fun zones, mojitos bars, wine lounges and more!
With over 25+ gourmet seafood culinary partners this family-oriented event offers attendees the chance to experience some of the freshest seafood all afternoon in the largest fresh fish market in Florida. Featuring dishes like grilled fish, paella, gumbo, jambalaya, chowders, lobster rolls, sushi, the Coconut Grove Seafood Festival boasts a palate from all over the world.
As you browse through vendors selling nautical-themed jewelry, art, and decorations, you can experience live beach-themed music or take the kids to the festival’s family fun zone, including obstacle courses, surfing challenges, and more! Proceeds will benefit Celebration of the Sea Foundation.
– THINGS TO DO – at Coconut Grove Seafood Festival
- Some of Miami’s best chefs in a mano-a-mano competition to see who takes the top honors in three highly contested battles.
- Rock n roll and seafood. Where else are you going to get Jimmy Buffet, Yes, The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, Pearl Jam and Van Halen all on one stage?
- Bring your entire family to the new and improved Eco-Discovery Zone. Eat fresh seafood, listen to live music while your children discover all the fun.
- Get out of the hot sun and relax at the Shipwreck Bar & Lounge. Some of the most delicious seafood dishes and a whole menu of unique cocktails.
Seafood Festival Is
Saturday October 21st
and Sunday October 22nd
at Miami Marine Stadium, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
Gates Open at 11 a.m. and close at sundown.
Kids under 10 are FREE
and do not require tickets.
Ticket is for admission only, food and beverage may be purchased at an additional cost. Rain or shine event. No Refunds.
OUR VALUED SPONSORS
FAQs about Others Seafood Festival
1. What is Seafood Festival?
Seafood Festival is an annual event that celebrates the seafood industry in the Gulf of Maine. The festival features a variety of events and activities, including a seafood cook-off, live music, and a kids’ zone.
2. When is Seafood Festival?
Seafood Festival is typically held in late September or early October.
3. Where is Seafood Festival?
Seafood Festival is held at various locations throughout the Gulf of Maine region. For a list of upcoming festivals, please visit our website.
4. What type of seafood will be available at the festival?
The festival features a variety of seafood, including lobster, crab, shrimp, and mussels. In addition, there will be a variety of other food items available for purchase, including burgers, hot dogs, and pizza.
5. Is there an admission fee to attend Seafood Festival?
No, there is no admission fee to attend Seafood Festival. However, some activities may have a separate fee about 10-30$
6. Are there any age restrictions to attending Seafood Festival?
No, there are no age restrictions to attend Seafood Festival. However, we do recommend that children under the age of 18 be accompanied by an adult.
7. What should I wear to Seafood Festival?
There is no dress code for Seafood Festival. However, we recommend that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes as you will be doing a lot of walking.
8. What should I bring to Seafood Festival?
We recommend that you bring a valid ID, cash, and a camera. In addition, we suggest that you bring sunscreen and insect repellent if you are planning on spending time outdoors.
9. How can I stay up-to-date on the latest Seafood Festival information?
The best way to stay up-to-date on the latest Seafood Festival information is to follow us on social media or sign up for our newsletter. You can also check our website for updates.
10. I still have more questions. Who can I contact?
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
11. List of Seafood Festival on the World
- Seafood Festival on the world will take place in Norway, from the 12th to the 14th of May.
2. Seafood Festival on the world will take place in Canada, from the 17th to the 19th of May.
3. Seafood Festival on the world will take place in France, from the 24th to the 26th of May.
4. Seafood Festival on the world will take place in Italy, from the 31st of May to the 2nd of June.